PORFAVOR DESARROLLADOR DE ESTA JOYA DE JUEGO SIGUE TRABAJANDO SI YO FUERA ADULTO TE DONARIA TODO MI MONEY PORFAVOR SIGUE ACTUALIZANDOLO
Through the Dead City
A downloadable game for Windows
Through the Dead City is an open-world zombie survival game. You must scavenge for weapons, supplies and find other survivors to join you as you fight your way through a procedurally generated city.
The project is on hold indefinitely. Unfortunately I didn't have time for large personal projects for a couple years and now the framework (XNA) is outdated. I feel that if I ever do continue development on Through the Dead City, I would start over in Unity and make multiplayer a higher priority. But at the moment there are no plans to continue unless there is a large demand to see it completed.
- W,A,S,D: Move
- Left Click: Shoot!
- Right Click: Melee attack
- E: Interact with objects in range of one of your squad members (doors, boxes, cabinets, etc.)
- Spacebar: Enter/Exit tactical mode. Here you can click your squad members, then click the shield above their heads and point out where you would like them to defend
- Q: Quick regroup. (squad will return to formation)
- Z: Go solo. (this will set all your squad members to defend the current location while you can move freely
- T: Squad Formation window. Click and drag survivors in the window to set their default formation
- I: Inventory. Each squad member has their own inventory but there are 5 slots in the middle shared between them (Useful for sharing ammo)
- Right click: Equip weapon or use healing items (must be in the inventory of the member you're trying to equip/heal)
- Ctrl + Left Click and Drag: Split a stack of items in half
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
hey I'm really liking this game. good consept and design. I saw your note and have a tip for you. dont be afraid to ask other game devs for help, a good idea is to go to top rated games, find one with the art style you like and ask the dev if they would help you with your game. I'd be willing to beta test for you too.